Here are five quick tips to set your sales soaring this tax season:
- Have the inventory of vehicles on the lot to meet an increase in demand during tax season. Your vehicles should be in good operating condition, cleaned and ready to go.
- Make your sales process customer centric. Whether you’re a one-person show or have many people on your team, your customer service should be in place to serve your customers effectively and with glowing reviews so they tell their friends to visit you as well.
- Smooth out your procedures so you can quickly arrange and secure a down payment, and work up a contract that’s a win for both you and your customers.
- Perform your due diligence. Even though tax season can be hectic, there’s no excuse for cutting corners. Underwrite your deals just as you would any other time of year.
- Verify stipulations and ensure your customers are able to afford the vehicle they’re wanting.