With all of the deadlines and regulations, it might be difficult to see the benefits that come with the Electronic Logging Device (ELD) Mandate. Here’s our list of the Top 5 ELD Mandate Benefits for Your Company:
1. Going completely electronic instantly eliminates paperwork and human error. No more chasing logs or constantly checking if they are accurate. ELDs automatically log all of the information, providing you with instant and accurate information.
2. Save time so your drivers can spend more time on the road. Eliminating manual reports cuts out the unproductive hours spent filling out record of duty statuses (RODS).
3. Users and managers get immediate, actionable data. With important information like vehicle speeds and rapid braking, drivers and managers learn more about vehicles and driving habits in real time.
4. Decrease fuel costs with instant feedback on vehicle idling and driving habits. Armed with immediate information, drivers and managers are able to adjust habits linked to unnecessary fuel usage for instant cost savings.
5. Cut down time spent on pesky inspections. ELDs provide clear logs that can help inspections go by faster without fussing with piles of handwritten logs to verify hours or trying to find errors or HOS violations.
Equipped with the knowledge and benefits of the ELD Mandate, all that is left for to do is take action, and Spireon is here to help you!