GPS Tracking for HVAC Companies
Keep your customers comfortable and happy in their homes and places of business, with faster response times, better service and a simpler way to do business with you. Turn to Spireon FleetLocate GPS vehicle tracking solution to get your entire team on the same page.
With FleetLocate, the benefits come built-in:
- Mileage Tracking for On-Time Vehicle Maintenance: Don’t let a broken down vehicle affect productivity. FleetLocate alerts you when maintenance is required on each vehicle so that breakdowns rarely, if ever, occur.
- Efficient Dispatch & Routing: With FleetLocate, you’ll always know where all of your vehicles are in real-time. And when you know that, you can dispatch more effectively and make sure your field techs are routed to locations faster.
- Greater Customer Satisfaction: FleetLocate means on-time service. And that means happy customers. With its GPS vehicle tracking, FleetLocate can help you deliver your techs to customers faster, and if there are any delays, allow you to communicate updated times with customers.
- Savings on Insurance Premiums: By tracking your fleet, including receiving alerts on driving performance and proactively correcting issues, your auto insurance company could reward you with better rates. The savings can really add up.
- Improved Driving Safety: When field techs know GPS vehicle tracking is on, they will be more responsible in preventing unauthorized use, as well as excessive fuel consumption from speeding and idling. Also, times on and off the job sites will be more accurate and easily verifiable.
- ServiceVision Field Management Tools: From real-time visibility for scheduling routes more efficiently to online invoicing for faster job approvals and payment, ServiceVision makes it simpler to manage for more effective and efficient reporting and customer engagement. Learn more about Spireon’s mobile workforce management.
- Fuel Card Savings: This is where lower fuel costs start – combining the Spireon WatchCard with FleetLocate. It’s the simple way to monitor and centralize fuel purchases through this universally accepted card, and it can be your one tool to reduce wasteful practices and eliminate fraudulent purchases.
What Our Customers Are Saying
``Spireon gives us a finger on the pulse of what’s going on within the company. From delivering a piece of equipment or even as simple as delivering a rental, it gives us the ability to be able to see the location of our drivers, if they break down, if speed alters, if they are traveling too fast, or whether they’re idle.``- Mark Blanchard, Vice President - Bobcat of New Hampshire
``We felt Spireon had a better solution to help us track our trucks using live data streams than some of the other fleet management systems out there. It also provides us with real time information to track if the truck is going over certain miles per hour or outside of a certain zone. This helped us not only reduce fuel costs, but also reduce our insurance premiums.``- Greg Barnhart, Director of Operations - Toasty Cheese
``We saw more customer service with FleetLocate in 6 months than we did with our current vendor in 6 years! At Covenant we focus on 3 main objectives: Driver Satisfaction, Fleet Safety and Customer Service. And FleetLocate supports all of those objectives with their real-time visibility, Rich Data, alerts, training and their powerful ROI support.``- Scott Flerl, Director of Asset Management - Covenant Transport
``From identifying revenue per trailer to eliminating theft, FleetLocate's Rich Data gives us the real-time visibility we need to drive more ROI and protect our assets.``- Brian Gannon, Project Manager - Tutle & Tutle Trucking
Learn More About Spireon’s Fleet Solutions for HVAC Companies Today