GPS Tracking for Industrial Kitchen Companies
Industrial Kitchen Companies
A big operation like an industrial kitchen needs to work seamlessly in order to deliver quality. That’s something you can relate to – orchestrating your fleet and field techs is a complex job that requires everyone to be on the same page. Spireon’s FleetLocate GPS vehicle tracking solution makes it simpler and more profitable.With FleetLocate, you can take advantage of a number of benefits right away:
- On-Time Vehicle Maintenance: A broken down vehicle can really put a dent in your productivity. FleetLocate alerts you when maintenance is required on each vehicle so that your team is always on the move.
- Real-Time Dispatch & Routing: With FleetLocate, you’ll know where all of your vehicles are at all times. And with that kind of visibility, you can dispatch more effectively and make sure your field technicians are routed to locations faster.
- Greater Customer Satisfaction: FleetLocate means on-time service. And that means happy customers. With its GPS vehicle tracking, FleetLocate can even help you get ahead of schedule, and in case of delay, allow you to communicate updated times with customers.
- Savings on Insurance Premiums: By tracking your fleet, receiving alerts on driver performance and proactively correcting issues, your auto insurance company may reward you with better rates – so you keep more money in your pocket.
- Improved Driving and Safety: When GPS vehicle tracking is on, techs will be more responsible in preventing unauthorized use, as well as excessive fuel consumption from speeding and idling. Also, times on and off the job sites will be more accurate and easily verifiable.
- Field Management Tools: Give field techs simple tools to validate job quality according to NFPA 96 standards. And with its mobile app, they’ll be able to capture before and after pictures and attach them to the job record, as well as provide online repair quotes. Learn more about Spireon’s mobile workforce management.
- Fuel Card Savings: This is where lower fuel costs start – combining the Spireon WatchCard with FleetLocate. It’s the simple way to monitor and centralize fuel purchases through this universally accepted card, and it can be your one tool to reduce wasteful practices and eliminate fraudulent purchases. Learn More
What Our Customers Are Saying
``Spireon gives us a finger on the pulse of what’s going on within the company. From delivering a piece of equipment or even as simple as delivering a rental, it gives us the ability to be able to see the location of our drivers, if they break down, if speed alters, if they are traveling too fast, or whether they’re idle.``- Mark Blanchard, Vice President - Bobcat of New Hampshire
``We felt Spireon had a better solution to help us track our trucks using live data streams than some of the other fleet management systems out there. It also provides us with real time information to track if the truck is going over certain miles per hour or outside of a certain zone. This helped us not only reduce fuel costs, but also reduce our insurance premiums.``- Greg Barnhart, Director of Operations - Toasty Cheese
``We saw more customer service with FleetLocate in 6 months than we did with our current vendor in 6 years! At Covenant we focus on 3 main objectives: Driver Satisfaction, Fleet Safety and Customer Service. And FleetLocate supports all of those objectives with their real-time visibility, Rich Data, alerts, training and their powerful ROI support.``- Scott Flerl, Director of Asset Management - Covenant Transport
``From identifying revenue per trailer to eliminating theft, FleetLocate's Rich Data gives us the real-time visibility we need to drive more ROI and protect our assets.``- Brian Gannon, Project Manager - Tutle & Tutle Trucking
Learn More About Spireon’s Fleet Solutions for Industrial Kitchen Companies Today