Carriers and drivers need Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse answers, as the new requirement has raised multiple questions—enough to crash their website. Now you have a new source for answers: FleetLocate’s new, free Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse Resource Center.
On this web page, you’ll find a variety of resources to help answer your questions, including:
- Webinars – Short Clips and full on-demand recordings
- Reports – Covering a variety of subjects from the “Must-Do’s” to the Top 50 Questions
- Articles and blog posts – From a variety of resources, including FleetLocate, FMCSA, and others
- And more
Among the informative reports you’ll find there are several written by expert Dave Osiecki of Scopelitis Transportation Consulting, including:
- Top 50 Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse Questions Answered
- What You Must Do for the CDL Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse: A Checklist for Motor Carriers
- The Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse – FMCSA’s Next Mandate on the Motor Carrier Industry
What You’ll Find
In these reports, you’ll get answers to the leading questions about the Clearinghouse:
- What is required of a motor carrier after a driver has a verified positive test and is reported to the Clearinghouse?
- To perform the annual query, will the current drivers need to register and provide their consent through the Clearinghouse?
- Will a motor carrier need to continue requesting drug and alcohol history information from previous
- Does a full pre-employment query have to be completed prior to road testing a candidate?
- And many more
Make sure you’re in compliance with the new rules—don’t risk fines.
Check out the Resource Center now, and let us know what additional information you would like us to include.