GPS Tracking for Tree Service Fleets
Tree Service Fleets
No matter how many vehicles, crew members and assets you have out in the field, GPS fleet tracking with Spireon’s FleetLocate will help you get more work done faster. Make sure your crews arrive on time, and complete each job according to schedule. Keep trucks in safe working order. And get the right equipment to the right job at the right time. That’s the power of FleetLocate.
With full visibility into your fleet, you’ll be able to:
- Optimize Dispatch and Routing: By knowing where your vehicles are in real-time, you’re able to dispatch more effectively and get your tree service crews routed to locations faster. And in the event of an emergency call, you can reroute on the fly – a service your customers will certainly appreciate.
- Improve Driver Behavior: Whether they’re idling excessively, speeding or have a tendency to slam on the brakes, careless drivers are taking money away from your bottom line. Once you set up alerts through FleetLocate, you can identify these behaviors and address them right away.
- Support Your Green Initiatives: In your industry, it’s important to show your dedication to a green operation. By monitoring driver behavior, vehicle mileage, and job routes, you can reduce fuel consumption and your carbon footprint.
- Track Your Mixed Fleet: From tree service trucks to wood chippers, our software solution will give you eyes no matter where they roam. No more wondering where your equipment went, and no more lost or stolen assets that can stall a job or cost you money for replacements.
- Keep Trucks Safely on the Road: Every mile on the road is another mile closer to a truck needing maintenance. Now you can track each one and schedule upkeep before an issue occurs. And if an issue occurs, you can focus only on repairs pinpointed by active diagnostic faults.
Efficiency means profitability, so put FleetLocate’s Rich Data to work for you today.
Get in touch with Spireon today for a free demo and let us show you how our FleetLocate solution will help you increase efficiencies and safety while reducing waste and costs.
What Our Customers Are Saying
``Spireon gives us a finger on the pulse of what’s going on within the company. From delivering a piece of equipment or even as simple as delivering a rental, it gives us the ability to be able to see the location of our drivers, if they break down, if speed alters, if they are traveling too fast, or whether they’re idle.``- Mark Blanchard, Vice President - Bobcat of New Hampshire
``We felt Spireon had a better solution to help us track our trucks using live data streams than some of the other fleet management systems out there. It also provides us with real time information to track if the truck is going over certain miles per hour or outside of a certain zone. This helped us not only reduce fuel costs, but also reduce our insurance premiums.``- Greg Barnhart, Director of Operations - Toasty Cheese
``We saw more customer service with FleetLocate in 6 months than we did with our current vendor in 6 years! At Covenant we focus on 3 main objectives: Driver Satisfaction, Fleet Safety and Customer Service. And FleetLocate supports all of those objectives with their real-time visibility, Rich Data, alerts, training and their powerful ROI support.``- Scott Flerl, Director of Asset Management - Covenant Transport
``From identifying revenue per trailer to eliminating theft, FleetLocate's Rich Data gives us the real-time visibility we need to drive more ROI and protect our assets.``- Brian Gannon, Project Manager - Tutle & Tutle Trucking
Learn More About Spireon’s Fleet Solutions for Tree Service Companies Today