How to Comply with the New Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
Make sure you’re in compliance with the newest FMCSA mandate: The CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse.
In this overview of the new mandate and what it requires of you, you will learn:
- What you need to do as of January 6, 2020
- What two steps will be required to check the status of new hires
- What the annual requirements are
- What new policies your company will need to put in place
- What this new process will cost you
- And more
Based on a presentation by expert Dave Osiecki, President of Scopelitis Transportation Consulting LLC and formerly Executive Vice President for ATA; learn what you’ll need to do to meet these new requirements.
Don’t get caught by surprise—get your copy now!