Connecting Dealers and Lenders with Consumers
Buy here pay here (BHPH) dealers and lenders have relied on the GoldStar GPS to reduce their lending risk, collect more payment and quickly recover their assets. Starting today, a host of consumer benefits extend to consumers with the release of the GoldStar Connect mobile app.
Dealers and lenders now can offer connected car features and GPS security and peace of mind to consumers, regardless of vehicle make, model, and year. The nation’s leading used car sales and finance enterprise, J.D. Byrider, sells the mobile app on 90 percent of vehicles sold at its corporate-owned stores. The consumer app sells so well because of the real additional value the product offers, according to Greg Thomas, director of procurement and optimization at J.D. Byrider.
GoldStar Connect gives consumers a host of added benefits with their car purchase, including:
- Safety & Security
- GPS tracking and geofencing technology shows consumers the location of their vehicle at all times, ensuring driver safety and vehicle security around the clock
- Trip History
- Ongoing vehicle activity is accessible by date, time, and duration
- Smart Alerts
- Speeding, geofenced location, and battery condition notifications can be pushed directly to mobile devices
- Stolen Vehicle Recovery
- Stolen vehicle recovery guidance is provided in-app, including vehicle location data and instructions to assist in reporting incidents
- Insurance Discounts
- Many insurance providers offer discounts up to 15 percent on vehicles with GPS tracking devices
How It Works
The process is simple for dealers and lenders to pass on to consumers:
- Purchase a vehicle with GoldStar Connect GPS technology
- Download the GoldStar Connect app
- Enter PIN (from dealer or lender) to activate account
GoldStar Connect is available now. NABD Conference attendees can demo the app at GoldStar Booth #208 on Oct. 8–10, 2018, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. To see the GoldStar Connect app for yourself, schedule a product demo now.