Spireon will showcase new enhancements to the Kahu® connected dealer solution at the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Convention and Expo in Las Vegas, March 23-25, 2018.
Sunil Marolia, vice president of product management at Spireon, said “The new Kahu features we’re introducing at NADA deliver critical insights to inform and improve dealer operations, sales effectiveness, customer service, and much more.” Kahu connects any vehicle to Spireon’s cloud-based management platform, arming dealers with nationwide vehicle visibility and actionable data.
In the new release of Kahu, Spireon adds the following features to the solution:
- Dealer Analytics — Dealers have access to unprecedented insight into test drive activity, inventory mix, and aging inventory compared to industry benchmarks. Analytics data enables dealers to align vehicle inventory and test drives with customer demand and promotions to optimize lot placement and sales
- Enterprise Management — Large dealer groups can access multi-dealer views to see inventory and performance metrics across multiple locations, both individually and in aggregate. This feature provides vehicle search across dealerships to optimize sales opportunities and view comparative performance analytics against industry benchmarks.
- Enhanced Consumer App — Kahu now includes trip history along with detailed records of geofence, speed and battery alerts.
- Streamlined Stolen Vehicle Recovery – New Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) integration simplifies and accelerates filing a police report for stolen vehicles, increasing priority in law enforcement queues, and connecting the dealer or consumer to law enforcement nearest the vehicle for rapid recovery.
- Kahu K10000 Theft Warranty — Standard coverage of $10,000 per vehicle is offered if a car is stolen and not recovered within 30 days, reducing risk for both dealers and consumers.
As a risk mitigation solution, Kahu protects dealer inventory with geofencing, alerts for after-hours movement, and the ability to pinpoint car location within four feet. Since launch at NADA 2017, Kahu has already helped dealers nationwide recover more than $1.2 million in stolen vehicles, with an average recovery time of 26 minutes.
“When we introduced Kahu to the sales staff, there was an actual sigh of relief. Time is everything; the quicker you can get the customer in a car, the better, and Kahu saves us at least 35-40 minutes with each customer interaction,” said Matt Asanovich, sales director at Precision Toyota in Tucson, Arizona.
To see a demonstration of Kahu at NADA, visit Spireon’s booth, #5402C near the Northeast Concourse entrance of the exhibit hall.