If you’re interested in getting the latest information about hot topics in our industry but can’t spend an hour watching a fleet webinar, we have good news: Spireon now offers short clips of key moments from our webinars. These short clips range from 1 minute to 5 minutes, and are designed to give you a quick look at key points that will help you manage your fleet.
These clips include subjects such as:
- Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse Overview
- Freight Outlook: Market Shift 2019-2020
- Driver Retention: The Recruiting Call
- Driver Compensation: Driver Pay vs. Inflation
- And many more
You can simply watch the short clips that interest you, and then you have the option to watch the full fleet webinar if you choose.
These webinars feature leading experts in our field, including:
- Dave Osiecki, Scopelitis Transportation Consulting
- Gordon Klemp, National Transportation Institute
- Kelly Anderson, Impact Solutions
- Dean Croke, FreightWaves
- And many others
Many in the industry have found these informational webinars to be useful, and often watch the recordings if they miss the live webinar. But we know that a full one-hour commitment can be a lot to ask in a busy day, so we’re happy to provide these shorter alternatives. We want to help you keep up with the industry and still finish your day at a reasonable hour.
Our Most Popular Fleet Webinars
You’ll find short clips available from all of our most popular webinars, including:
- Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse – What You Need to Know
- Outlook for 2020: Preparing for an Economic Slowdown
- Driver Retention: The Undercover Trucker Reports
- How to Build a Fleet Safety Culture and Why
- Driver Recruitment 2020: What You Need to Do Now
- Cost of Ownership: Leasing vs. Buying
- And more
We hope you find these short video clips to be useful; we’ll be adding more every month.
To see a full list of our informational webinars, click here.