- SEPTEMBER 5, 2019
- FLEET MANAGEMENT, SAVINGS
- FLEET COST SAVINGS, FLEET MAINTENANCE, FLEET MANAGEMENT, MAINTENANCE STRATEGIES
You’re invited to hear the latest on the fleet maintenance strategies leading companies are using to maximize carrier profitability in this complimentary webinar.
Thursday, September 19, 2019 – 1:00 PM Eastern / 10:00 AM Pacific
Be our guest for TCA’s next Truckload Academy Live webinar and learn new strategies that maximize profitability in your carrier operations. The program will have a specific focus on new maintenance strategies, driver training, and driver monitoring. Jim Noble, Vice President (VP) of Risk Engineering for eDriving will teach you new strategies you can implement in carriers both large and small.
Join the online conversation to learn new fleet maintenance strategies and walk away with the knowledge you need to begin implementation in your daily operations.
Specific topics include:
- Implement new strategies that lead to greater profitability within your maintenance operations.
- Create effective training opportunities for your drivers that maximize your maintenance spend.
- Create monitoring metrics to effectively track driver training results.
This interactive session will have the opportunity to ask questions and get the answers you need.Your Speakers
Vice President of Risk Engineering,
Vice President of Trucking,
Thomas E. Keller Trucking, Inc.
Don’t miss this opportunity to find savings on your fleet maintenance costs—register now!