Watch On Demand –
Key Video Clips or the Full Webinar
A number of recent regulatory changes are impacting the trucking industry. From rule changes around hours of service (HOS) in light of COVID-19 to issues around safety and compliance, there are a number of nuances to navigate in today’s landscape.
To help the industry better understand these issues, FreightWaves and Spireon hosted an hour-long webinar featuring trucking regulatory expert Dave Osiecki, President of Scopelitis Transportation Consulting LLC.
You’ll hear analysis and answers to many key questions on:
- The FMCSA’s latest HOS rule changes, how the changes interact with existing HOS rules, and when this new flexibility can be used by drivers and fleets
- The latest guidance on the often used (and commonly misunderstood) personal conveyance (or PC) operating status
- The FMCSA’s new crash preventability determination program, the new crash types to be considered for determinations, and how program results will affect carrier and driver records
- Potential CSA scoring system changes later this year
- Drug and alcohol testing, including the impact of state marijuana laws and COVID-19 on testing programs
- Other pressing questions about federal safety regulations and compliance
Watch now to get answers to your regulatory questions.