There is one eventuality about the COVID-19 pandemic—it will end. But what will that mean for trucking fleets? How can they shift gears from operating in an ongoing emergency and return to “normalcy”? What will it take to succeed in the post-COVID environment?
You will learn the answers to these questions and more in this informative webinar sponsored by Spireon, with the 10 steps you can take now to prepare, including:
- Control costs by implementing fuel cards
- Revisiting and update the fleet’s safety program
- Implement a strong program to capture and analyze data
- Be ready to comply with new HOS regulations
- Develop foolproof driver training and retention programs
Attendees will the have the opportunity to ask the panel of industry experts their most pressing questions about preparing for the post-COVID environment at the conclusion of to the presentation.
Dave Osiecki, President, Scopelitis Transportation and Consulting
Dean Croke, Chief Industry Analyst, DAT
James Stephenson, North America Training Leader, Cummins