With the economy booming and freight at unusually high volumes, the market looks strong for carriers. However, if you can’t expand your number of trailers, it’s difficult to keep up. FreightWaves is partnering with Spireon for a one-hour webinar to discuss the ways that carriers are maximizing efficiency with the resources they have and getting more done with less.
Top Tips for More Efficient Trailer Management
Trailer Optimization in a Reopening Economy
As our economy reopens, trailer orders are at unusually high volumes. When freight demand outpaces your operations, it’s difficult to meet deadlines and keep customers happy. Hear directly from a leading carrier and trailer leasing company about how they are staying prepared to maximize trailer utilization and maintain a high level of customer service.
CSA: What Does the Future Hold?WATCH WEBINAR
CSA has been in place for a decade; the industry understands and manages to it. But now new changes may be in the offing—what will they mean to your fleet? Learn what current and future CSA programs may impact your business, and what you should do to prepare in this informative webinar, where David Osiecki and P. Sean Garney of Scopelitis Transportation Consulting will discuss:
- Violations that have and continue to drive government oversight and interventions
- Identified CSA problems and challenges, and how they may be addressed
- The timeline for CSA improvements
- The new crash preventability program and what you should be doing
What You Need to Know for 2021WATCH WEBINAR
Looking ahead to 2021, we’re all wondering what the new year will bring. As we know from 2020, sometimes it’s anyone’s guess. But you can arm yourself with some insider information, so we’ve invited 3 leading experts to give you their take on what you need to know. Hear from Dean Croke of DAT, Zach Strickland of FreightWaves and Dave Osiecki of Scopelitis Transportation Consulting as they share what you can expect:
- What do the economic forecasts look like?
- How will the industry react on pricing?
- Will the driver shortage get worse, and what will carriers do?
- What does the FMCSA have in store?
- And much more
Ask the Regulatory ExpertWATCH FULL VIDEO
A number of recent regulatory changes are impacting the trucking industry. From rule changes around hours of service (HOS) in light of COVID-19 to issues around safety and compliance, there are a number of nuances to navigate in today’s landscape.
To help the industry better understand these issues, FreightWaves and Spireon will be hosting an hour-long webinar on Thursday, July 23 at 2pm ET. We will be joined by trucking regulatory expert and Spireon consultant, Dave Osiecki, President of Scopelitus Transportation Consulting LLC, who will answer your questions on:
Hear the latest on how carriers are solving the cargo visibility problemWATCH FULL VIDEO
A picture is worth 1,000 words; in our industry, it’s worth countless dollars. How many times have you wished for eyes inside your trailer when you’re managing detention? How many times have you sent for a trailer, to find it’s still loaded? New cargo imaging technology tackles a $1B problem.
- Can cargo image capture help improve your billing and protect your company against claims?
- How can you see even difficult types of soft loads, such as paper or carpet?
- Will newer technology provide reliable performance even in extreme environments?
- How are leading carriers utilizing this technology?
- And much more
Explore the importance of telematics in helping fleets operate at their bestWATCH FULL VIDEO
The first half of 2020 has been incredibly volatile, forcing carriers to re-think their strategies for the year. Particularly when times are uncertain, it is critical for fleets to optimize productivity, right-size their fleets and cut costs. However, even when the economy is good, businesses need to operate as efficiently as possible in order to keep up with higher demand, and telematics can help during both of these times. During this session, Anthony Smith, Economist for FreightWaves, shares the current economic factors that are impacting fleet operations today, and Chris Henry, Vice President of Carrier Profitability and Program Manager for the TCA Profitability Program, discusses what carriers are experiencing and how to operate as efficiently as possible during this time.
Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse – What You Need to KnowWATCH WEBINAR
Make sure you’re ready for the newest FMCSA mandate, coming January 6, 2020: The CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse. In this overview of the new mandate and what it requires of you, you will hear:
- What you need to do by January 6, 2020
- What two steps will be required to check the status of new hires
- What the annual requirements are
- What new policies your company will need to put in place
- What this new process will cost you