Manage Your Trailers and Assets with Spireon FleetLocate
For Trailer & Transportation Businesses
The Transportation Management Solution
That Works Best for Your Business
From automating yard checks to right-sizing your fleet to increasing driver satisfaction, our customers see dramatic improvements across all areas of their fleet operations — all of which ensure a rapid return on their trailer tracking investment.
Get the info on trailer management systems you need.
Now you can use our handy Trailer Management System Comparison tool to see how 11 of the leading solutions meet your needs in:
- Uptime guarantee
- Cargo sensing technology accuracy
- Modular devices
- Years in the industry
- Detention management
- Leasing module
- And 13 additional categories
Introducing IntelliScan Accurate Cargo Sensing Technology
If you’ve been frustrated by the notoriously fallible cargo sensors of the past, you know we are long overdue for the cargo sensor of the future. Introducing IntelliScan® technology by Spireon. Our advanced method of detection leverages a proprietary combination of optical imaging, and laser time of flight technologies to deliver unprecedented accuracy for loaded/unloaded, and soft cargo/extreme environment cargo sensing.Contact Us Today
The Features You Need to Improve Operations
Save time and money with automated yard checks
Improve detention billing and reduce wasted driver time
Virtually sync tractors and trailers to ensure pairing
Utilize sensors and alerts to keep your loads safe
Gain real-time visibility to redirect underutilized trailers
Improve driver satisfaction by keeping them on the road
Optimize your trailer pool to drive ROI and profitability
All About ROI
Your trailer fleet represents a significant investment. Are you using it to its full potential? From recovering lost or stolen trailers to maximizing turns and reducing the need to purchase or lease new trailers as frequently — Spireon FleetLocate built its trailer management solution from the ground up to maximize every fleet’s return on asset investment. FleetLocate allows you to:
- Improve trailer utilization for reducing major trailer purchases down the road
- Automate yard checks and make your drivers happy (and loyal).
- Optimize trailer pools
- Enhance driver satisfaction by getting your drivers on the road sooner with lower wait times.
- Manage trailer maintenance with consistent usage across your fleet.
- Improve cargo security with state-of-the-art GPS alert capabilities.
Detention time costs the trucking industry billions of dollars each year in lost time, productivity, driver dissatisfaction and customer conflicts. Now you can take the cost and pain out of managing detention time and billing, with the industry’s first Detention Management Module. Part of your FleetLocate Trailer Management Platform, the Detention Management Module provides complete real-time visibility into your detained trailers, by giving you the tools to:
- Define grace periods and when detention billing kicks on a per-customer basis
- Notify customers when their locations have exceeded grace periods
- Choose the level of detention detail you want to view in your reports
- See data for individual or groups of customer locations
- Change detention behavior and get your trailers unloaded first.
Driver Satisfaction and Retention
As you know, the driver shortage is real – and it’s getting worse. That’s why it’s important to choose a trailer management solution with features that go beyond protecting your trailers. Spireon FleetLocate allows you to keep drivers happy and on the road with:
- Loaded/Unloaded Intel – Steer drivers to the right trailer on time, every time.
- Automated Yard Checks – No more manual, and often unpaid, checks. Trailer sensors will help put a driver within 15 feet of the trailer. Quick and simple.
- Maintenance Management – This FleetLocate feature will ensure fewer breakdowns on the road, reducing driver fatigue. It will not only making for more satisfied drivers, but also increase bottom line savings for you.
- Detention Optimization – With visibility into trailer locations and detention time, you can motivate customers to unload your trailers quickly and reduce wasted driver time.
For Assets & Equipment
Choose Asset Management Solution
That Works Best for Your Business
Test Drive Our Fleet & Asset Management System
“To my knowledge there is no one else out there that’s providing a solution that Spireon is providing, and it really gives us a competitive advantage.”