Ask any trucking company as well as its drivers, and they’ll tell you much they despise detention. And, for good reason. According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), detention is costing the trucking industry more than $3 billion annually in lost time and productivity. It’s also causing tremendous frustration and dissatisfaction among drivers.
Download our free white paper to learn:
- How to spot inactive trailers
- How to get a handle on trailer activity/inactivity and how to calculate time spent waiting at customer locations
- How to modify your customers’ detention behaviors
- How to negotiate favorable contracts
- How to help your customers save money by identifying areas for improvement
- How to gain control over yard checks
…all of which contribute to happier, more productive drivers!