If you are in the business of transporting food, the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is a new federal regulation which may impact your fleet operations. Hear from industry experts in a free educational video that will walk you through the do’s and don’ts of FSMA compliance.
What you’ll learn from this seminar:
- The origins of the regulation
- Who is affected
- Guidelines for compliance
- Special considerations for fleets who are in the business of transporting food
- Best practices from tried and true processes for fleets to accommodate regulations
- What technologies are and are not required
Our Guest Panelist Includes Industry Experts:
- Jon Samson, Executive Director, Agricultural & Food Transporters Conference, American Trucking Associations
- Kevin Boydstun, Operations, Sharp Transportation
- Roni Taylor, VP Industry Relations, Spireon
It’s up to you to drive your business forward and keep up with compliance. Stay ahead of the game by learning how you can prepare your business for success.
Prefer to read about FSMA? See our blog post for some of the highlights.