According to SNS Research, the Connected Car services market accounted for an estimated $14 billion in annual revenue last year. That’s a sizable market. But what’s more important, is that by 2020, the Connected Car market will reach $40 billion in annual revenue, almost tripling 2016 in the span of a few short years.
These numbers shouldn’t be surprising. Various industry surveys have indicated that consumers are thirsty for technology. AutoTrader found that ‘65% of consumers would switch brands to get the technology features they wanted.’ Consumers are steering away from brand loyalty which means dealers need to ensure they have the right technology to keep ahead of the pack.
Previously, the connected car market may have seemed out of reach for dealers as OEMs were driving the in-vehicle technology. But today’s innovators have found a way to get dealers a piece of the connected car pie while also allowing consumers the ability to afford the luxury of connected car technology without the sticker shock.
Kahu is the only Connected Car and stolen vehicle recovery tool that gives dealers insight into customers and lot management while providing profit and efficiency. From non-cancellable F&I profit to service retention, Kahu can be a money maker for your dealership. How lucrative can the right technology be for your dealership? On average, dealers sell Kahu on 1 out of every 3 vehicles with some dealerships reaching 8 out of 10 vehicles.
What Makes Kahu Unique?
Kahu makes every car that drives off the lot more profitable.
- Lot management allows dealers to reduce time and resources spent on manual lot checks
- GPS-tracked mileage makes service alerts more timely for consumers bring return customers back for services
- Technology provides consumers what they want while giving peace-of-mind with a stolen vehicle recovery concierge and an average recovery time of 26 minutes
- An easy-to-use mobile app makes for a consumer-friendly device without the need for a concierge service
- Pre-installation eliminates unnecessary wait time for a seamless transaction
- And best of all, we built this to be THE dealer’s connected car solution provided to consumers only through the dealership
Join the Connected Car revolution and contact us today about Kahu.