Make sure you’re ready for the newest FMCSA mandate, effective January 6, 2020: The CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse.
- What you need to do by January 6, 2020
- What two steps will be required to check the status of new hires
- What the annual requirements are
- What new policies your company will need to put in place
- What this new process will cost you
- And more
Join expert Dave Osiecki, President of Scopelitis Transportation Consulting LLC and formerly Executive Vice President for ATA, as he spells out what you need to do and answers your tough questions.
Don’t get caught by surprise—watch now!