May 24, 2017 08:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Spireon Unveils Enhanced GoldStar GPS Solution for Auto Dealers and Lenders at NABD Conference
Redesigned with new user interface, new mobile app, one-step recovery link and new hardware, Spireon delivers simplicity with power in new GoldStar
“Buy Here Pay Here dealers must carefully manage cash flow and protect their assets while growing their business during some of the most challenging economic conditions they’ve ever faced,” said Ponsford. “GoldStar allows dealers and lenders to extend more credit and increase sales volume while efficiently mitigating risk. The peace of mind that comes with more predictable revenue is invaluable, which is why more than 15,000 businesses trust GoldStar.”
For fifteen years, BHPH dealers and lenders have used GoldStar to stay connected to their customers in order to facilitate payment collection, monitor default predictors, and streamline recoveries when necessary. The new version of GoldStar offers faster workflows, a redesigned user interface, more durable hardware, and additional proactive alerts.
“In our business, the most important factor in every decision is making sure the lender has peace of mind. Spireon’s GoldStar allows us to achieve this, making the product truly invaluable,” said Michael Harris of JD Byrider, Tuscaloosa
The new GoldStar GPS solution includes several key updates and features, including:
- Redesigned User Interface— Offers a faster, more intuitive user experience
- Excessive Mileage Reporting—New reporting feature provides early warning of driver behavior that may accelerate the devaluation of assets
- Easy Recovery Link—One-step recovery process, enabling faster, more effective recovery workflows
- New Mobile App—New GoldStar Connect app offers real-time location tracking, geofencing, speed alerts and other connected vehicle benefits
- Redesigned Hardware—Improved GPS unit features a slim, re-engineered form factor and increased durability for extreme temperatures and tamper protection
- LTE Coverage—Additional device option offers more comprehensive service, improved wireless reception and better signal reliability, while future-proofing the investment
“GoldStar has always been the gold standard in GPS, and now, with the latest enhancements, it is by far the most versatile, mobile-friendly, workflow-efficient GPS software in the industry,” said Sunil Marolia, vice president of product management at Spireon. “Plus, it’s built on Spireon’s award-winning NSpire platform that delivers unmatched reliability and performance. No other GPS product comes close to the value that GoldStar delivers to our customers.”
With the industry’s only 99.9 percent performance guarantee and award-winning 24/7 customer support, GoldStar offers the dependability and assurance dealers and lenders need to protect their assets and optimize return on investment. Spireon also offers three different GoldStar packages with varying levels of service, allowing users to scale based on individual needs. The updated GoldStar solution will be available in June 2017.
To learn more about GoldStar, please visit Spireon’s booth #415 at NABD in Las Vegas, or www.spireon.com/goldstar.
Spireon, Inc. is the industry’s leading open connected vehicle company, providing businesses and consumers with powerful insights to track, manage and protect their most valuable assets. The award-winning Spireon NSpire platform supports more than 3.75 million active subscribers across the company’s growing suite of products for new and used car dealers, lenders and financial institutions, rental car agencies, insurers and consumers, as well as fleet, trailer and asset management companies.
Learn more at www.spireon.com
Connect with us: