Spireon Named Most Innovative Company in Best in Biz Awards, Wins 8th Award in 2018
Gold award for innovation recognizes rapid delivery of telematics solutions for automotive and transportation industries
IRVINE, Calif., December 18, 2018—Spireon, the vehicle intelligence company, received a gold award for Most Innovative Company of the Year in the 2018 Best in Biz Awards program. Spireon was recognized for its track record of continued achievement in telematics solutions for auto dealers, lenders, transportation companies, commercial fleets and consumers. The award marks the eighth industry award win for Spireon in 2018.
“Our customers depend on Spireon solutions to run their businesses, and we take that responsibility very seriously,” says Kevin Weiss, Spireon CEO. “We continue to invest significant resources into research and development to deliver products that are not only pushing the industry norm, but also easy to use, with tangible ROI. This recognition by the Best in Biz Awards is a great testament to the talented, dedicated people driving innovation at Spireon.”
Demonstrating the company’s commitment to continually improve its portfolio of solutions to meet customer needs, Spireon introduced a number of product enhancements this year.
- Kahu®—the industry’s first connected car solution designed for franchise auto dealers and dealer groups. Key innovations in 2018 include:
- Advanced Dealer Analytics: Highlights the impact of test drives, inventory mix and aging inventory on dealer sales
- Enterprise Group Management: Facilitates trades and help multi-store dealers improve inventory management and performance based on industry benchmarks
- Enhanced Consumer App: Provides detailed vehicle trip history with geofence, speed and battery alerts, as well as public safety answering point (PSAP) integration to assist in filing a police report for a stolen vehicle
- FleetLocate®—provides tracking, route optimization and driver management capabilities for vans, trucks, trailers and other commercial vehicles. Key innovations in 2018 include:
- FL Flex: The industry’s first modular trailer tracker designed for mixed fleets, which offers continuous battery life, tamper alerts and broad customization in a small footprint device
- Cargo Sensor with IntelliScan® Sensing Technology: Delivers unprecedented accuracy in cargo monitoring by addressing blind spots for trailer fleets
- GoldStar™—the market leader for GPS-based risk management in the vehicle finance industry. Key innovations in 2018 include:
- Quick Locate: Provides detailed, real-time vehicle status alerts, reducing risk and streamlining recovery for subprime dealers and lenders
- Industry’s First Nationwide Impounded Vehicle Report: Using data from millions of connected vehicles and thousands of geofenced impound lots across the U.S., the report details impound costs and other insights relevant to automotive dealers and lenders
Spireon continues to experience significant traction as a result of its leading-edge technology and outstanding customer service. This year, Spireon increased its device shipments to franchise dealers by 65 percent in the first half of 2018 over the same period in 2017. Spireon also partnered with four of the top 10 dealer groups in the country, grew FleetLocate device shipments to SMB customers by 45 percent and surpassed 200,000 trailer subscribers.
In November 2017, Spireon received its first Best in Biz award for Enterprise Service of the Year for its FleetLocate solution. Since then, the company has earned ten additional awards for technology and innovation, business growth, executive leadership and outstanding customer service. A complete list of Spireon’s awards can be found HERE.
The Best in Biz Awards program considers the most innovative start-up companies to the most well-known global brands for recognition in more than 60 categories. The only independent business awards program judged by notable editors and reporters from top-tier press publications in North America, the 2018 Best in Biz Awards judging panel included writers from Associated Press, Consumer Affairs, Forbes, Inc., New York Times and Wired. The eighth annual program received nearly 700 entries from public and private companies across a variety of industries and geographic regions throughout the U.S. and Canada.
For a full list of gold, silver and bronze winners in Best in Biz Awards 2018, visit: https://www.bestinbizawards.com/2018-winners/.
Spireon, Inc. is North America’s leading connected vehicle intelligence company, providing businesses and consumers with powerful insights to track, manage and protect their most valuable mobile assets. The award-winning Spireon NSpire platform supports nearly 4 million active subscribers across the company’s growing suite of products for new and used car dealers, lenders and financial institutions, rental car agencies, commercial and local fleet operators, and consumers.