Some news outlets may claim there’s no driver shortage, but many companies across the country are unsure. And now with the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse to deal with, driver recruitment is more challenging than ever. Learn what you need to do now to insure efficient, top quality driver recruitment from Rob Hatchett, a recruitment expert.
Are you maintaining the driver team that your company needs? Are you ready to replace the influx of drivers retiring over the next five years?
Driver Retention: The Undercover Trucker Reports – on demand webinarWATCH FULL VIDEO
Kelly’s experiences will shock you, entertain you, educate you, and arm you with information that will improve your recruiting and retention efforts. He will also answer your tough questions.
In this informative program on what causes drivers to leave and how to retain them, Kelly Anderson, President of Impact Training Solutions, will share his experiences as the “undercover trucker,” where he is hired by fleets to go through their entire Recruiting, Orientation, and On-boarding process as a driver.
Driver Compensation and the Driver Shortage: What’s Working?WATCH FULL VIDEO
The debate is raging over whether driver compensation is the answer to the driver shortage. Different companies are trying a variety of strategies, but what’s working?
Watch this informative webinar with Gordon Klemp, founder and Chief Executive Officer of the 23-year-old National Transportation Institute (NTI), who answers key questions including:
The issues at the heart of the driver shortage include:
If you’re like many companies, you’re spending a fortune to find and hire the new drivers necessary to operate your business. Here’s how to make the process easier and recruit more top-notch drivers.
The driver shortfall was expected to reach the highest level on record by the end of 2017 and continues to be one of the trucking industry’s top concerns.
If current trends hold, the shortage could swell to over 174,000 by 2026 (ATA)
- Establishing strong driver/dispatcher relationships from the start
- More at-home time
- providing a positive driver orientation experience
- Pay Increases
- Lower driving age
- Improved driver image
- Transitioning military personnel to careers as truck drivers
- Demonstrating respect for drivers with comfortable training and hotel rooms
Spireon Driver Retention Resources
Show Me How FleetLocate
Can Help Me Maintain Profitability and Driver Retention
Request a Demo
- Latest Techniques for Finding & Recruiting Drivers (Note: by HireRight) – Featuring Kelly Anderson, Impact Solutions, and Matt Lee, Ramsey Mediawork
- Listening to the Voice of the Driver Can Ease the Shortage (Note: by Ryder) – Featuring Leah Shaver, The National Transportation Institute, and Patrick Pendergast, Ryder Systems
- Driver Management & Retention (Note: by McLeod) – Featuring Dustin Strickland, McLeod Product Manager, and Jennifer Brim, Decker Truck Line
- Three Magic Bullets for Recruiting Calls – Featuring Kelly Anderson, Impact Solutions
- Proactive Driver Retention – Featuring Amanda Gallegos, Stewart Transport, and Kelly Anderson, Impact Solutions
ARTICLES & MORE
- Reaching for driver retention solutions – Fleet Owner
- Driver recruiting, retention efforts focus on pay packages as turnover expected to climb – Freightwaves
- 5 ways to improve driver retention
- Driver retention begins with recruiting
- Truck driver shortage analysis 2017 – American Trucking Association
- ATA’s Costello projects out the driver shortage, and it’s a big number
- ‘What Does a Trucker Look Like?’ It’s Changing, Amid a Big Shortage
- FreightWaves Driver Appreciation Week infographic
- Women are changing transportation industry
- Women are making fleets safer
- How you train affects how you attract women transportation