Spireon Announces Availability of GoldStar Connect in Spanish at NIADA 2019
Vehicle intelligence company extends value of GPS platform for Buy Here Pay Here dealers and consumers with Spanish language option
LAS VEGAS, NV., June 18, 2019—Spireon, the vehicle intelligence company, today announced at the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association’s (NIADA) 2019 Expo and Convention that its GoldStar® Connect solution is now available in Spanish. The GoldStar Connect app offers Buy Here Pay Here (BHPH) dealers and lenders connected car features and benefits meant to increase customer loyalty and profitability. With the addition of the Spanish language option, Spanish-speaking consumers can now benefit from the app’s industry-leading GPS services and additional capabilities.
“As a company, we pride ourselves on meeting the needs of our customers, and, in the case of GoldStar Connect, this includes ensuring BHPH dealers have the flexibility to offer a convenient, personalized experience to their Spanish-speaking buyers,” said Brian Deeley, director of product management at Spireon. “By releasing the app in the second most commonly spoken language in the U.S., Spireon is now able to expand its reach, providing a better experience for dealers and lenders, while also offering more consumers the benefits of a feature-rich, connected car experience.”
GoldStar Connect provides unparalleled insights to help dealers and lenders mitigate risk, while increasing value and convenience for consumers. The same connectivity features consumers have grown to love, such as vehicle health alerts, recovery solutions for stolen cars and real-time location access, are now be available in the Spanish-language version, and include:
- Safety & Security—GPS tracking and geofencing capabilities enable consumers to know the location of the vehicle at all times, helping to ensure the safety of the vehicle and the driver while providing peace of mind
- Trip History—allows consumers to view where their car has been by date, time and duration to provide full transparency
- Smart Alerts—consumers receive speeding, geofenced locations and battery condition alerts directly to their mobile devices
- Stolen Vehicle Recovery—an in-app recovery guide provides vehicle location data and instructions to assist in reporting and recovery of a stolen car
- Insurance Discounts—many carriers provide auto insurance discounts of up to 15%
The new GoldStar Connect Spanish feature is now available, and can be experienced firsthand at booth #423 during NIADA exhibit hours, June 17–20 at the Palazzo Venetian in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Spireon, the vehicle intelligence company, is the leading provider of aftermarket telematics solutions in North America. By equipping cars, trucks, trailers and other mobile assets with GPS devices and sensors, Spireon turns any vehicle into a connected vehicle. Award-winning products GoldStar, Kahu and FleetLocate deliver 24×7 asset visibility and actionable insights to auto dealers, lenders, transportation companies, service fleet managers, rental car companies and consumers to increase safety and productivity, boost profits and protect assets. Spireon’s NSpire IoT platform powers all Spireon solutions, supporting nearly 4 million active subscribers and processing more than 1 billion data events each month.
Source: U.S. Census Bureau