GPS Fleet & Trailer Tracking Delivers Intelligence
Along with tracking vehicles and monitoring driver behavior, Spireon’s GPS-based fleet tracking software delivers the business intelligence that leads to better business decision-making. In fact, our technology provides “actionable” business intelligence by providing real-time monitoring of assets and workforces to enable timely, informed decisions that helps you optimize resources, reduce costs, and improve overall efficiency. Spireon’s fleet tracking system provides reliable, real-time data on your drivers and vehicles. Monitor their locations 24/7 and maximize your fleet business.
Choose the Right Solution For Your Business
FleetLocate® GPS Fleet Tracking Software
Whether you have a small, medium or enterprise-size fleet, Spireon GPS fleet tracking offers packages that include just the features and functions you need to optimize operations. FleetLocate‘s ability to manage a mixed fleet means you can see your entire fleet at a glance, from small pickups to vans and semi-trucks and trailers.
FleetLocate® GPS Trailer Tracking Software
FleetLocate by Spireon is a complete trailer management solution that captures a wealth of Rich Data at the trailer level, and then translates this data into easy-to-understand, actionable business intelligence that increases your trailer productivity and efficiencies while reducing waste and costs. You can take your fleet to the next level with breakthrough solutions such as:
- Cargo sensors with IntelliScan technology that use a unique combination of sensing methods, including optical imaging and laser time of flight, to provide trailer fleet managers with a more precise picture of what is inside every trailer.
- FL Flex modular solution, a powerful, customizable GPS tracking solution that arms fleets and OEMs alike with a single, proven device to support a myriad of configurations such as solar panels, door/cargo/temperature sensors and more.
From automating yard checks to right-sizing your fleet to increasing driver satisfaction, our customers see dramatic improvements across all areas of their fleet operations — all of which ensure a rapid return on their trailer tracking investment.
The FleetLocate Asset & Trailer Intelligence Solution connects transportation professionals to a powerful Rich Data Platform with the following features and capabilities:
- Trailer/Chassis Pool Management
- 360 Mobile GPS Tracking
- Integration with TMS Systems
- Track & Trace
- Breadcrumb Trail
- Stop Report, Idle Time with Location
- Interprets Diagnostic Codes
- DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report)
- Loaded/Unloaded Detection
- Soft Cargo/Extreme Environment Cargo Detection
- Driver Satisfaction
- Speed Monitor
- Driver Safety Scorecard
- Posted Speed Alerts
- Monitor Hard Braking, Hard Turns, Gear Usage, Acceleration
- HOS (Hours of Service)
- Detention Optimization
- Utilization Monitoring
- ROI Attainment
- Increased Route Efficiency
- Exception & Alert Notification
Fleet Cost Savings
- Preventative Maintenance
- Idle Time Tracking
- Monitor Tire, CO2, Fuel, Miles
- Predictive Maintenance
- Vehicle Maintenance Alerts
- Mileage Tracking
- Plug and Play, OBDII