The FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse is now in full effect, and more than 8,000 violations have been flagged as a result.
And yet, confusion remains: Of the 8,000 drivers who have failed a drug test since the database was launched, some could remain behind the wheel. Since there’s no mechanism for notifying fleets when a driver fails a test and most fleets haven’t run their annual queries, it’s unknown how many drivers will continue to drive until caught. What should carriers do?
Get your update on how the Clearinghouse is working and what you need to do now, plus other regulatory issues currently impacting the industry, in an informative webinar that will review:
- Early Clearinghouse problems, technical challenges and industry confusion
- What is usage data telling us, and where do we go from here?
- Current enforcement posture, non-compliance, and new enforcement tools in the safety investigator’s toolbox to be aware of
- Looking forward: Learn about often overlooked or forgotten portions of the rule you’ll need to know to remain compliant
- Other emerging regulatory issues you need to watch
- And more
Don’t miss this update on the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse—watch now!