Maintenance Strategies that Maximize Profitability
Presented by Truckload Carriers Association, Sponsored by FleetLocate by Spireon
Learn new strategies that maximize profitability in your carrier operations, with a specific focus on new maintenance strategies, driver training, and driver monitoring. Jim Noble, Vice President (VP) of Risk Engineering for eDriving, will teach you new strategies you can implement in carriers both large and small.
Specific topics Include
- Implement new strategies that lead to greater profitability within your maintenance operations.
- Create effective training opportunities for your drivers that maximize your maintenance spend.
- Create monitoring metrics to effectively track driver training results.
Work Smart. Make Money.
Arrive Logistics and FMSCA & DOT compliance expert, John Seidl of Reliance Partners, provide actionable tips on how you can maximize carrier efficiencies and increase carrier profit. The goal is to increase revenue while controlling four major expenses: Insurance, payroll, fuel and vehicle maintenance.
Fleet Management: How to Reduce Your Cost Per Mile/Hour
How to marry fleet maintenance best practices and the capabilities of Infor EAM to reduce fleets cost per mile/hour. Proper fleet lifecycle management combined with integrations to your fuel management system, SCADA and financials improves overall visibility, efficiency, lowers cost of operation and positively impacts the bottom line. Whether you have 1 or 100,000 fleet vehicles, this on demand webinar will be beneficial for your organization’s balance sheet.
Reducing Costs as a Shipper of Choice
This webinar offers shippers information on how to reduce freight costs by becoming a preferred shipper. Subject matter expert Brian Reed has spent the last 18 years serving freight providers and shippers around the globe by developing innovative and modern solutions to supply chain challenges. See his data-driven insights here.
How To Position Your Company For A Successful Insurance Relationship
Learn how to:
- Create a culture of safety throughout your entire organization
- Establish driver vetting and training techniques that are thorough and ongoing
- Use proven technology (video cameras, telematics, etc.) not as a luxury, but as a necessity
- Foster transparency in all aspects of the insurer/passenger transportation company relationship, including timely claims reporting, notification of operational and/or driver changes, and accepting your insurer as a true loss control partner and regulatory compliance resource.