GPS tracking systems do more than just “locate” a car. There’s a multitude of benefits that come with the ability to accurately locate the cars you sell. And in today’s tight automotive lending landscape, both used car dealers and new car dealers could use a boost. Increase efficiency, reduce costs, and offer more loans by adopting a leading GPS vehicle tracking system to your operations.
Here are 6 added benefits:
- Less late payments. Providing automated payment reminders and starter disable features help motivate and remind borrowers to pay on time, so you spend less time and money trying to track down missed payments and repossess vehicles.
- Guaranteed connectivity. A quality GPS provider promises that you will continually stay connected to your vehicle collateral.
- Reduced Risk, More Sales. Lower the risk your business takes on when offering loans to credit-challenged customers through GPS vehicle tracking. You’ll be able to serve different types of customer (of a different area, or customers with different credit ratings) through the reduced costs associated with vehicle repossession.
- Coverage where and when you need it. A solution using CDMA wireless technology gives you unprecedented coverage, reliable connections, and speedy network access, even in remote and rural areas. So you can track vehicles more quickly and easily, no matter where they are geographically located.
- Mobile Access. No more app installations, updates, or downloads when you use Spireon’s GPS solutions. We provide mobile access that lets you to track vehicles and obtain information through any mobile device.
- Future Proof Connectivity. With 2G sunset coming along, some GPS devices may not work anymore. You won’t have to worry about future connectivity if you choose to go with Spireon’s GoldStar GPS solution, which have no issues with the 2G sunset.
Spireon’s GoldStar GPS is the industry’s leading automotive GPS tracking system. When you pair that with the industry’s best device, the Talon, your dealership will have the power it needs to stay strong in today’s subprime loan environment.
To learn more about GoldStar GPS, click here or give us a call at 1.800.557.1449.